Tuesday 27 August 2013

Are we having fun yet?

Another crappy weekend.

O has had a falling out of ginormous proportions with his parents and has vanished to lick his wounds (at least I think that is what has happened).

He left me high and dry on Friday night after a cyber session got interrupted by my neighbour looking for pizza vouchers. He said he would be back, but never showed. Saturday morning I woke to some missed calls, SMS's, a voicemail and an email apologising. We talked on the phone a couple of times and he was really wigging out about this thing with his folks.

We last spoke about 3pm Saturday and he promised he would keep me in the loop as he wasn't doing great at all,

My bestest friend online (a married man with wisdom about men and their motivations - both good and bad) says I am behaving like a deluded, lovesick teenager in allowing O to treat me like this and expecting him to change.

He is probably right:


No comments:

Post a Comment