Friday 16 August 2013

It's not stalking if it's research ..

My guy's ex GF has a blog. 


And in/on (?) this blog she has documented her life for the past few years - including her relationship with my guy ... she usually only posted about him when things were bad and/or they were breaking up - which seemed to happen every 6 months or so - and this makes it extremely tempting to read. For me I mean - but, I'm sure you followed me around that bend. 

I have even responded to a few of her posts - yes, that's right, I have been responding to posts on my current guy's ex GF's blog without her knowing that it was me responding - I am going to hell .. in fact, I am going to that special hell where they send people who flood your email with stupid FWD's and those who talk during films ... 


It's not that I want to upset or goad her, far from it - I was actually trying to be helpful and nice as she seemed to be in pain and I just wanted her to think/know that someone, somewhere was listening and heard and felt her pain. 


As I read through her blog, I began to really like this woman - she actually reminded me of me. She is smart and kinda fucked-up and she has self-esteem issues, she also seems to attract the wrong type of men into her life .. ooo yeah, she is EXACTLY like me. 


But, funny thing - she began to reply to my responses, naming posts after me, thanking me and calling me 'wise' (a very, special kind of hell) .. until 1 day she kinda turned on me because (I assume) she sensed some judgement in one of my responses - and she got quite shirty or narky .. not sure which .. not sure what the difference is to be honest but she was definitely on the sliding scale between those two. I tried to smooth it over but she was having none of it ... No sir! Explain yourself! WHAT did you mean???


And I got a small, a very small inkling of what my guy has been talking about re this woman .. she may seem reasonable and emotionally resonant but actually, she is a control freak who likes to feel sorry for herself and to wax lyrical on how she has been wronged and deserves so much better. 


So, I stopped responding (but I still read :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment