Monday 26 August 2013

More postcards from the land of Absolut

My first question is to wonder if I will end up deleting all drunk posts or, staring at them in amazement and wonder in beholding the truth they glean. Yeah .. I would put my money on delete as well. 


My biggest problem with this blog is that it is becoming far too much a diary of just how much self-abuse and neglect I can tolerate and not so much a record or resource for those of you in an affair or a LDR - or both (Yoday forbid .. if this is you - RUN!!! - don't look back, don't collect $200 (or whatever inflation has that figure at nowadays) .. just run for your life. 

Yes .. it's dramatic .. I did mention that I am drunk again right? Oh .. yes, I realise it's not even lunchtime Monday .. see above re running for your life. 

Yes, dear reader .. O is absent again. It's been almost 3 days since my last confession and oh boy have I sinned. 

You can wait for the details right?

Things are beginning to take on a nice, vodka-like hue. Perhaps, I can even get through the day without having to listen to Bob Dylan's 'Stop Crying' (damn you YouTube!!)

Perhaps, I should also re-think my rule on not deleting posts - no matter how dull or self-indulgent: we shall see. Tomorrow perhaps.



No comments:

Post a Comment