Thursday 1 August 2013

So ... I got my '7'

Yay me .. right??



I discussed my perfect relationship being a '7' in this post  - basically, I want somebody who is in my corner but, who isn't in my face/house/shit 24/7 .. and I got an offer of this .. in 12 months time. 

I am still circling the idea of this .. if someone is the 'someone' you have been waiting for for a long, long time .. if they turn you on intellectually and physically - then they are worth waiting for right? In this day of email/skype/sms, it's fairly easy to stay in touch and be a part of each other's daily lives ... hell, even sex is do-able with video chat - okay, so you can't blow a computer but, you get my drift. 

I worry that if I tell him that perhaps we should both be single until he is ready to come to me that we will lose the connection that we have established - and it has been hard-won: ending an exisitng relationship, actually meeting in the flesh, building something over distance for 9 months already. I also worry that it is asking too much of anybody to maintain a relationship over distance for 12 months. 

Can he visit? Can I visit?  Well .. yes .. 

But I repeat .. one cannot blow a computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment